- Lightning fast mapping practically of any MIDI controller to live production software
- Every controller supports layering, allowing single controls to serve multiple purposes depending on the selected layer.
- Repurpose old equipment
- Control MULTIPLE devices with a single control surface
- Enable automatic LED colour changes to reflect state/change
- Connect to support remote devices across the internet
- Enable local control surfaces for use with cloud-based video production, such as vMix on Amazon AWS
- Take control of any software that uses keyboard shortcuts with any supported control surface you have available (new surfaces are being added regularly to the list of supported devices).
- LiveKey buttons on StreamDeck allow for real time preview of TriCaster video inputs, effect icons and composition snapshots
- NewTek TriCaster
- Vizrt Vectar
- Elgato Streamdeck
- MIDI controllers (including Akai APC Mini/ 40 Mk2)
- OSC (Including free TouchOSC templates for switcher, mixer and instant replay)
- NewTek Control Surfaces (RS8, LC11, 450CS, TW42 and many more)
- For full list of supported devices see https://centralcontrol.io/devices/